1. Who do I contact if I have lost my share certificate or have a query about dividends?
For Synectics plc Ordinary Shares, please contact Capita Registrars.
2. Who do I notify if I have changed my address?
Please download the Change of Address form and send it to Capita Registrars. Alternatively, if you are unable to download the form, please contact Capita Registrars and they will send you a form.
3. Is it possible to have a lost or invalid dividend cheque replaced?
Yes. Please contact Capita Registrars.
4. Can I have my dividends paid directly into my bank or building society account?
Yes, if you hold ordinary shares and live in the UK or certain other countries covered by the transcontinental automated payment service. Please contact Capita Registrars for further information.
5. Can I transfer all or some of my shares to other members of my family?
Yes. Please download the Stock transfer form (see FAQ 1) and send it to Capita Registrars. Alternatively, if you are unable to download the form, please contact Capita Registrars and they will send you a form.
6. I receive multiple copies of shareholder circulars. What should I do?
Your name probably appears on the share register more than once. Please contact Capita Registrars for advice on how to amalgamate your shareholdings.
7. When will Synectics plc release results this year?
Please see Financial Calendar.
8. How do I get an annual report?
Please see Annual/Interim reports for details of reports available. If you wish to obtain a paper version, please contact the Company Secretary.
9. I have a certificate in the name Quadrant Group plc/Quadnetics Group plc. Is this still valid or do I need a new certificate?
New certificates were not issued when the Group changed its name, so all existing certificates in the name of Quadrant Group plc and Quadnetics Group plc remain valid.
10. I have a question which is not covered in the above. Who do I contact?
Further information can be found at the Capita Registrars website. Alternatively, please see Contact page for details of who to contact with your question.